Billet small block Chevy short wp 4 pulley full set 283 327 350 SBC alt ps
Billet small block chevy 4 pulley set 283 327 350. Billet Small Block Chevy 4 Pulley Set For Short Water Pump SBC. (running alternator & power steering). Billet Water Pump Pulley 1 groove. Billet Crankshaft Pulley 3 groove (center groove open). Billet Alternator Pulley and Polished Fan Set. Billet Keyway Power Steering Pulley 1 groove. 4 pulley set is for small block Chevy engines running a Short water pump 1969 and older factory or if you have chosen to install a Short water pump on any small block Chevy engine 283 327 350 383 400. This pulley set is for cars/engines running just an alternator & p/s NO A/C. Small block Chevrolets with a Short water pump will have the alternator on the drivers side of the engine.
Does not come with bolts. Not sure what you need? Need Parts to Dress Up Your Classic Small Block Chevrolet Engine?
SBC 283 327 350 383 400. Return An Item That Is Scratched , Damaged Or Mounted. All Parts Should be Considered Off Road Equipment Until You Consult Your Local & State Emissions Laws For Your Particular Requirements.
The item "Billet small block Chevy short wp 4 pulley full set 283 327 350 SBC alt ps" is in sale since Monday, December 26, 2016. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Engines & Components\Belts, Pulleys & Brackets".com" and is located in Elk Grove, California. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, Australia.
- Manufacturer Part Number: MCC907913903925922
- Surface Finish: Billet
- Warranty: 90 Day
- Brand: MotorChrome
- Water pump pulley: Billet 1 groove short water pump
- Crankshaft Pulley: Billet 3 groove short water pump
- Alternator Pulley: 1 groove with polished aluminum fan
- Application: SBC short water pump 283 327 350
- Material: Aluminum solid block billet CNC machined
- Power Steering Pulley: Billet key way 1 groove 1977- earlier
- Accessories: SWP SBC running alt and p/s only
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.